A wonderful campaign kick-off! Thanks to everyone who joined the celebration – I am truly honored to have your unwavering support as we continue to work together to make our hometown even better. Great thanks to musical artists Chelsea Saddler and Ramona Quimby for their amazing performances. As well as, the St. Augustine Distillery, San Sebastian Winery, the Floridian restaurant, the Fraser Family, and the Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park for making this event possible.
The primary is August 28th! See you at the polls!
Thank you again for your trust and support. You’ve told me what matters and we’ve worked hard together for the hometown we love.
We are on the right track but there’s much more to do. That’s why I’m running for re-election, and asking you, once more, to donate to my campaign. Your support has been key in what we’ve accomplished so far:
Improved traffic, water, and flooding…
- Major tie-ups at May St/San Marco soon to be a thing of the past
- More stop signs, more sidewalks, fewer “cut-thrus”
- Better sewer system in West Augustine
- Upgraded flooding solutions in Davis Shores
- The best credit rating, ever—preparing us for what’s to come
Focused on a more livable city and better service
- Limiting events and adding peak-season shuttles at no cost to taxpayers
- Better website, phone systems and staffing to find what you need faster
- Amp up enforcement of short-time rental laws including airbnb’s
- Lobby for “bed tax” dollars to pay for tourism impacts
- Improve mobility with new bike share pilot, residential parking permits, higher parking prices for visitors.
- Lessen city-wide flooding with new backflow preventers and an “already-funded” new pump station at
- Maria Sanchez to protect downtown properties